- Blugolds persevere through ups and downs.
- Blugolds are enthusiastic and eager to lace up their cleats.
- Blugolds stomp it out, to a comfortable tempo, to set the mood of the game.
- Blugolds cheer for their teammates, preferably from the diaphragm.
- Blugolds huddle and sway in call and response chanting, "GAME TIME."
- Blugolds do their best to have patience with Wisconsin winters...even if it continues into late April.
- Blugolds value the Blugolds of the past and the emblem on their uniforms.
- Blugolds balance softball and studies to maintain sanity.
- Blugolds support one another, on and off the diamond.
- Blugolds laugh at the fear of grass stains, dirty uniforms, or nasty raspberries.
- Blugolds strive to take advantage of each opportunity.
- Blugolds devour Noni chews, Red Vines, and Swedish Fish.
- Blugolds take care of "bid-ness."
- Blugolds depend on each other, but are responsible for themselves.
- Blugolds jump into a cold pool together at 6 am and sprint 16 lines in 60 seconds.
- Blugolds expect excellence.
- Blugolds appreciate the privilege to play.
- Blugolds live to play the game.
- Blugolds execute.
- Blugolds love.
Go ahead and ask a Blugold what it means to them. Most would say that this is what we are about.
We are proud to be Blugolds.
- Karen Hansen, Student Manager
world cup 2019 live streamingReplyDelete